If you look at the home page of the Bowden Jones Solicitors website, you will see that we benefit from membership of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. This signifies that we adopt a recognised standard of best practice in all matters pertaining to residential conveyancing.
In order to achieve and maintain this quality standard, we have to pass an independent audit that ensures we comply with the relevant standards in the following areas:
- Risk Management – this covers areas such as money laundering precautions, precautions against mortgage fraud and business continuity (our ability to continue to serve our clients in the event of our offices becoming unusable)
- Financial Management – the long term viability of the firm and the appropriate handling of client monies
- Supervision – all conveyancing personnel are appropriately supervised, together with regular review of file progress
- Client Care Policies – adherence to Solicitors’ Regulation Authority policies on client care and communication, with all clients being provided with standard terms of business and being able to avail themselves of a complaints handling procedure
- File Management – adherence to recognised standards of file management and regular progression updates, client confidentiality and updates concerning the personnel responsible for individual matters
What this means from a client’s viewpoint is that you may expect the following from us in all our dealings with you:
- A clear explanation of the nature of the transaction
- Transparency on costs
- Frequent updates on the progress of your matter
- Adherence to all recognised standards
- Fair and courteous treatment
- Prompt responses to queries
- Timely warning of and discussions concerning any unforeseen problems which may arise with your matter
- Your feedback will be sought and acted on
- Any complaints you have will be promptly and fairly dealt with.
In summary, our membership of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme means you may instruct Bowden Jones Solicitors in the confidence that your matter will be progressed in accordance with the highest professional standards.
If you are in the process of buying a house and would like to know the costs involved then why not use our Instant Online Conveyancing Quote Calculator. Alternatively, call us on 02920 484550 and speak to a member of our Team directly.