An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a busy and growing law Firm based in the centre of Cardiff on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be reporting directly in to the Business & Finance Director.
- All ledger postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Maintaining the Firm’s accounting software (Perfect Books).
- Dealing with the payment of supplier invoices.
- Account balance transfers
- VAT Returns
- Producing monthly financial management information.
- Liaising with external contacts to include clients, other solicitors and legal professionals, accountants, banks, HMRC, Suppliers, LSC.
- Liaising directly with Fee Earners and Support Staff regarding accounts matters.
- Ad Hoc project work as requested by the Business & Finance Director.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Legal Cashier, ideally in a standalone role.
- You will have knowledge of SRA’s Regulations and the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Confident in dealing with various stakeholders
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- IT literate with at least MS Excel – Intermediate.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV together with current salary details to Marie Boudier, Business & Finance Director at email@example.com.
Bowden Jones Solicitors is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES