Buying or selling your home should be one of the most exciting experiences during your lifetime but at Bowden Jones Solicitors we know how stressful this process can be. Our dedicated Residential Conveyancing Team understands that this is probably the most important financial undertaking of our client’s lifetime and are therefore committed to making this transaction as smooth and secure as possible.
Whether you are selling, buying, investing, or re-mortgaging your home, our Residential Conveyancing Solicitors can help you. We are proud of our ability to get the job done quickly and efficiently, whilst always providing sound legal advice, all at a reasonable price.
We have a national reputation and hold the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme Accreditation. We are not a cut-price outfit; we prefer to offer a personal service, acting on behalf of individuals, and delivering successful results.
Our Conveyancing services include:
- Sale and Purchase of Property;
- Freehold and Leasehold;
- Buy to Let;
- Shared Ownership Schemes;
- Key Worker Schemes;
- Right to Buy;
- Mortgages and Re-Mortgages;
- Buying and Selling at Auction;
- Leasehold Enfranchisement;
- Equity Release Schemes;
- Transfer of Equity;
- Lease Agreements and Tenancy Agreements;
- Conditional Contracts and Option Agreements;
- Purchase of the Freehold for Leases;
- Help to Buy Wales;
- Help to Buy ISA;
- Altering Lease Terms; and
- High-value transactions.
Why Use Bowden Jones Solicitors?
Our Residential Conveyancing Solicitors have an outstanding record when it comes to acting on behalf of individuals, and delivering successful results.
For almost 15 years, Bowden Jones Solicitors has developed a reputation for being approachable and 'going the extra mile' for its clients, whilst maintaining ethical and socially responsible standards.
We have a national reputation and hold the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme Accreditation. We are not a cut-price outfit; we prefer to offer a personal service and top-quality advice of specialist Solicitors.
By choosing Bowden Jones Solicitors for your residential conveyancing, you are guaranteed:
- a professional service provided by an experienced Solicitor;
- helpful, friendly, and constructive advice throughout your transaction;
- a bespoke service for transactions with tight timescales;
- jargon-free communication that will tell you what you need to know in order to make the right choices;
- 100% transparent costs with no hidden surprises; and
- completion of Stamp Duty Land Transaction Return (SDLT) included in price.