Whether your company is looking for investment, or involved in merger, acquisition, or joint venture activities, our corporate /commercial solicitors can advise you on how best to achieve your business objectives.
Our specialist corporate expertise, combined with our ability to bring in talented experts on areas such as intellectual property, employment, pensions, tax, and property law enable us to truly understand your business issues, in order to provide sound advice that is practical, commercial, and cost effective.
We like to challenge conventional ways of working and know that solving the complex problems faced by business owners and management teams requires intelligent, and often inventive strategies.
We advise public and private companies, entrepreneurs, SMEs, owner managed businesses, and professional practices on all aspects of corporate, corporate finance, and commercial law, including:
- Corporate Governance;
- Corporate Tax;
- Family Investment Companies;
- Joint Ventures;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Private Equity;
- Public Company Takeovers;
- Public Markets; and
Your business will be handled, at all times, by senior, experienced Corporate Solicitors. We deliver a partner-led service, and our partners use their expertise to provide quick and effective solutions for you.
We have distinctive selling points, such as:
- The experience and reputation of our people; our Corporate Solicitors are very well-respected lawyers and recognised as leaders in their field;
- The importance we place on your business and aspirations;
- We customise our approach to suit you. We take time to understand your business and your issues, and help you to achieve your goals by managing risk effectively and providing strong project management;
- Our use of knowledge-sharing and IT to manage and reduce timescales and costs; and
- Our recruitment and training of talented Corporate Solicitors, who are energetic and commercially astute, with first-rate technical skills. We can support you with multi-disciplinary teams of specialists working across the UK.