029 2048 4550 (24Hrs)


Find us

Make an enquiry

Contact Us

Our contact details

Head Office Address:
  • Bowden Jones Solicitors
  • 27 Windsor Place
  • Cardiff
  • South Glamorgan
  • CF10 3BZ

Contact Info:

Opening Times:

  • Mon – Fri 09.00 – 17.00

Contact Form

Please fill out the form to send your enquiry. We will not pass your info to any 3rd party agencies.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Latest News

Upcoming Events

[my_calendar format="mini" above="nav" below="none" time="month"] [my_calendar_upcoming template="{linking_title} - {daterange}"]

Social Media

facebook linkedin twitter Google Plus